Monday 28 September 2015

Intensity by Dean Koontz

5/4 - I enjoyed it but didn’t find it as scary as I had hoped I would (I didn’t have to take a break from reading it every so often to think happy thoughts), but it was still a very good story, fast paced – it only took me a couple of days to read it. I intend to read more books to read more books by Dean Koontz as they seem to be a quick, easy read – something to read between chapters of Middlemarch, which I’m still struggling through. Not going to talk about that, Middlemarch will get its’ own paragraph when I finally finish it. The only thing I didn’t like about Intensity was that Koontz had the main character, Chyna, constantly imagining what would happen if she did this or if she said that – it kind of slowed the pace of the story, it still raced along, but it could have rocketed along. I would recommend it to someone looking for a milder scare – someone who does not want nightmares every night while they are reading it.
 
Finished 4 April 2009
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.