Friday 18 September 2015

It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas

I really enjoyed this romance, probably better than the first in the series, Secrets of a Summer Night. I am surprised that I did enjoy it so much because I found Marcus really high and mighty in Secrets of a Summer Night, and although I imagined that it might be Marcus who was the hero for Kleypas' next book, I didn't imagine I would like it at all due to my already bad impression of him. Reading his small parts Secrets of a Summer Night I also imagined him to be considerably older than the usual age for a romance book hero - like 65, because of his personality and behaviour towards the Wallflowers when he found them playing rounders in their undies.
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.