Saturday 19 September 2015

When My Reviewing Changed

I've finally come to the end of the reviews I wrote before I started taking note of when I read the book, and before I started taking my reviewing seriously.

From this point on my reviews will be dated and the reviews themselves will become more intelligent, longer, and more detailed.  Rather than just saying that I liked the book or didn't I begin to give cohesive reasons for what I did or didn't like, and I begin to notice editing mistakes (perhaps to my continuing downfall, as now I can't not see them and I can't ignore them once I've seen them).

This was also round about the time when I decided that my ongoing mission in life would be to review every book I read (and eventually, every book I had ever read that I could get my hands on).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.